Spanish Translator and Interpreter – JOSE
• Production/Industrial Documents, such as user manuals and repair and service instructions for manufacturers of heat treating equipment, conveyor belts, furniture, mining equipment, plastics, farm equipment, automobiles, and food processing equipment.
• Legal Documents, such as warranties, import-export legislation, articles of incorporation, deposition transcriptions, court transcripts and orders, and real estate contracts.
• Telecommunications Material, such as scripts and prompts for computerized telephone answering systems.
• Marketing Material, such as brochures and surveys.
• Video and Audio Scripts.
• Software, such as prompts and commands for shipping and receiving software systems and voice recognition software voice tags.
• Web Pages, such as websites for federal government agencies, software developers, antivirus companies, salary calculator and economic research corporations, and natural health product distributors.
• Banking and Finance Material.
Education and Credentials:
B.A. in Sociology and Cultural Anthropology, Albion College, Michigan.
* We have Spanish translators and interpreters in Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Washington D.C.; Dallas, TX, Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Newark, NJ; New Haven, CT; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Vancouver, Canada; Seoul, Korea; Madrid, Spain; Barcelona, Spain, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Honduras, El Salvador, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Ranama, Equatorial Guinea, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Urguay and in many more cities all over the world.