- Certified by the American Translators Association
- 1990- Interpretation/Translation Certificate. Instituto de Intérpretes y Traductores. Mexico City
- 1987- B.A. Honours in Spanish and Latin American Studies. Universities of Xalapa and Ibero, Mexico
- 1984- Official Public Translator. Law School. University of Uruguay
SDL Trados, TagEditor, Idiom WorldServer, Passolo, Catalyst
- I’ve been working for over 15 years, translating, editing and proofreading.
- 1999 Interpreter at the Fifth Western Hemisphere Trade Ministerial Meeting, Toronto, Canada.
- 1992-2011 English-Spanish Translator
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Business and Commerce
- Computers (software and hardware)
- Human Resources
- Infor SSA Global: worked for 14 years translating their software releases, courseware, help texts, and human resources materials. Its SAP products including CRM, ERP, PLM, SCM, SRM.
- Interactive Intelligence, Inc.: software and marketing projects (Enterprise IP Telephony).
- ENLASO: editing and proofreading miscellaneous marketing and technical projects.
- Syntax, SL: translating, editing and proofreading legal and marketing texts.