Vietnamese Translator – Diem
Languages: Vietnamese Translation, Vietnamese to English, English to Vietnamese
1. EXPERIENCE RECORD AND SKILLFUL:
- From 2005 to present: Translator, Proofreader, Reviewer, Subtitler.
– Source Languages: English, Vietnamese.
– Target Languages: Vietnamese, English.
– Specialization: Accounting, Banking, Economics and Finance, Marketing,
Advertising, Chemistry, Education, Human resource,
Medical Consent, Law, Healthcare, Telecom, IT…
- From 2004 to 2005: Personal Assistant to Director
D & T Footwear Workshop, HCMC, Vietnam.
– Developed and monitored production strategies, planned production, performed financial management and translated all documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa.
- From 1998 to 2003: Executive Secretary cum Accountant
Center of Education & Development of Chromatography.
– Operated paper works, prepared tax statements, handled budgeting & cost control, managed inventories, designed & scheduled marketing courses on chemistry, testing, foodstuff, hygiene, and environment.
– Possessed knowledge of chemistry in translation from English into Vietnamese and vice versa.
– Along with the Director, I joined the Netherlands Management Cooperation Program (NMCP – NGO) as a volunteer who invited , translated and interpreted for Holland’s experts to consult techniques, management…in order to help the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) such as Bibica (HCMC), Liksin (HCMC), Quatest 3 (HCMC), EDC-HCM (HCMC), Dalat Hasfarm (Dalat City), Da Nang University (Da Nang City)… in Vietnam.
- From 1996 to 1997: Planning Assistant
British American Tobacco Co.
– Scheduled, executed and tracked purchases of raw materials, invoicing, shipping documents and payments. Also trained importers in customs clearance procedures.
- From 1995 to 1996: Receptionist
HCMC International Exhibition & Convention Center.
– Provided general customer support to a wide range of international visitors.
- From 1991 to 1995: Administrator
Branch of Tax Department, District 3. Ho Chi Minh City.
– Processed applications for tax breaks & exemptions.
- Certificate of Universities:
– 2001 – Bachelor of Business Administration, Commercial University, HCMC, Vietnam.
– 1996 – Bachelor of Art Degree (Major: English), General Univer, HCMC, Vietnam.
- Other certificates:
– 1998 – Translation – Interpretation course (English ↔ Vietnamese), In Service Training School, HCMC, Vietnam.
– 1997 – Basic French, Education University, HCMC, Vietnam
– 1994 – Computer course (Winword, Excel, WordPerfect), IT Center, General University, HCMC, Vietnam.
– 1985 – Accounting course, Economics University, HCMC, Vietnam.
We have Vietnamese translators and interpreters in Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Washington D.C.; Dallas, TX, San Francisco, CA;Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Newark, NJ; New Haven, CT; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Vancouver, BC, Canada; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Hanoi, Vietnam; Vung Tau City, Vietnam; Saigon, Vietnam; Sydney, Australia and in many more cities all over the world.