2000 Master’s degree in Marketing and Sales Management ESIC, Spain
1996 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Pepperdine University, CA USA
|Marketing||Packaging, briefings, sales folders, research, websites, brochures, press releases, marketing 2.0. (Social Media)|
|Technical & IT||Software, hardware, online help, training and user-interface message files|
|General Business||Management presentations, HR documents, training manuals, economic information|
|Finance||Financial sheets, financial news, audit reports, economic reports, financial internal reporting|
|Banking||Banking internal communication, European laws, banking software|
|United Nations||UN titles, descriptions, websites, documents, conferences|
|Food and tourism||Websites, restaurant menus, recipes, hotel brochures, hotel management training|
WORKING EXPERIENCE (In brackets language in which job was performed)
01/01-10/03 FINDUS SPAIN (Multinational Food Manufacturer) Brand Manager (EN & ES), Spain
Foodservices division 2003
- Developed Marketing plan and budget.
- Developed and successfully launched 15 new SKUs (products.)
- Developed briefings, questionnaires and analyzed results for Consumer and Product Research with expert panels and consumers (products, packaging, communication, habits and usages.)
- Designed end-user communication (ads and press releases.)
- Developed along with other European subsidiaries projects to launch products internationally.
- Organized national and international fairs.
Retail division (including Private Label) 2001-2002
- Designed packaging.
- End-user communication (TV, press and PR campaigns.)
- Analysis and reporting of Market data (Nielsen y TNS) to the Central Office in Sweden.
- Worked with media intermediaries and international advertising agencies.
- Developed Sales Force tools (catalogues, folders and technical brochures.)
2001 FINDUS UK Project Leader (EN), UK
- Developed products and packaging.
11/98 – 12/00 DULCE GUAY (SME Cash & Carry) General Manager (ES), Spain
- Developed and analyzed financial forecasts, marketing and commercial long-term plan.
- Managed a group of 11 people.
10/97 – 05/98 CHUPA CHUPS (Multinational Candy Manufacturer) Sales Promoter (ES), Spain
- Merchandising Area Manager.
- Field research for new launches. Benchmarking.
- Trained and supervised 27 sales people.
09/96 – 09/97 WELLS FARGO BANK (Commercial Bank) Assistant Manager (EN), USA
- Managed personal and corporate accounts.
- Supervised 12 Bank Tellers.
06/96 – 08/96 A&T GOLDEN SERVICES (Investment Bank) Currency Analyst (EN), USA
- Analyzed international economic data and its effect on 4 major currencies.
- Technical analysis of the currencies (charter.)
- Forecasted short-term trends for the currencies.
01/95 – 12/95 MORGAN STANLEY (Investment Bank) Stockbroker Trainee (EN), USA
- Internship (former Dean Witter)