Spanish – German
German – Spanish
- 23/11/11 – currently – Freelance Translator and Interpreter. General, IT, medical, finance, legal, technical and sworn translation. Languages: English-Spanish, Spanish-English and German-Spanish, Spanish-German.
- 09/12/10 – 09/05/11 – Trainee Translator and QA Tester (Internship Programme). Berca Translator Ltd. QA testing and reviewing of automatic English-Spanish translation software ‘Victor Translator’.
- 02/11/10 – 02/12/10 – Trainee Translator (Internship Programme). Novaword Technologies Ltd. English>Spanish translation with automatic translation software (SDLX, Trados, TagEditor).
- 21/07/10 – 11/05/11 – Cooperation in European online magazine. Cafébabel.com. Translation of texts regarding Europe.
- 05/03/10 – 08/03/10 – Cooperation at the I Hackaton of Open Source Software Projects. University of Granada. Translation of guides, interfaces and blogs of students’ projects. Spanish>English and Spanish-German.
- 13/03/11 – Trainee Interpreter at the XVI Comic Convention in Granada. University of Granada. Bilateral Interpretation English>Spanish in interviews between publishers and cartoonists.
- 12/03/10 – Trainee Interpreter at the I Comic Practitioners Meeting. University of Granada. Bilateral, consecutive and simultaneous interpretation English>Spanish in round tables devoted to English-speaking guests.
- As Image Hostess 03/11/11 – 05/11/11 – Conference and image hostess. Hostess for informative events, conference and promotions of videogames, newspapers and tourist packages in Almería, Granada and Madrid.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 17/10/11 Sworn Translator and Interpreter, certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Language Combination: English<>Spanish. ID Number: 9104
- 12/09/11 – 16/09/11 Talking and writing correctly in Spanish. Centro Mediterráneo (lifelong learning).
- 03/10/05 – 12/07/11 Bachelor’s degree in Translation and Interpreting (English as foreign language). University of Granada. Specializations: Conference Interpreting (English), Sworn Translation (English), Technical Translation (English and German).
- 12/07/10 – 16/07/10 Protocol and Institutional Relationship Course. Centro Mediterráneo (lifelong learning)
- 14/10/09 – 03/02/10 C 1.2. level (German). Goethe Institut.
- 17/09/07 – 30/07/08 Erasmus Exchange Programme (10 months), University of Potsdam, Germany.
- Trados, SDLX, TagEditor and OmegaT
- Own equipment for telephone interpreting to interpret in telephone calls.